When you enroll in Fry’s Rewards program, register CVHS choirs as the Community Rewards recipient on your account and shop Fry’s, Campo Choirs will benefit! Our choirs will receive funds for your shopping and your personal Fry’s points will not be impacted in any way.
Here’s how to do it.
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
**NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to #2
* Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
* Click on “Welcome! Sign In” (top right)
* Click on “No Account? Register” (top right)
* Under “Create an Account”, enter your email and create a password (write down your email & password—you will need it in step 2)
* Under “Select your preferred store”, enter your postal code and click “Find”
* Select your store then click on “ Create Account”
* You will then be prompted to check your email for the confirmation email
* Click the hyperlink “View My Account” in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account
* Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
* Select “Sign-In”.
* Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (this will be the email and password you created in step 1)
* Under “Welcome back!” click “Your Name/My Account”
* Under “Account Summary” scroll down “Community Rewards”
* Click ‘enroll’ under “Community Rewards”, if prompted, enter personal information
* Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number 35377
* Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization (left side)
* Then select ‘save changes’.
* If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘ Community Rewards’ on your account summary page